Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A visit with Hallie's Great Grandparents

At the beginning of our Vacation, we took Hallie to Houston on our way out to the beach to see Christopher's grandparents.  They are just the sweetest and love all of their grandchildren and great grandchildren to bits! Hallie was no exception, and Grandma wasted no time pulling out toys for Hallie to play with!
Seahorse Tunic- Mudpie


 Hallie had fun running around with Grandpa's walking stick too!
Sharing Puppy with Grandma


 "Can you pass me the Funnies"
 Hallie climbed RIGHT into Grandpa's lap which if you knew her, doesn't happen with just anyone! We were so blown away and Happy!


We had such a great visit, and can't wait to do it again soon! 

<3 Kelly




11 comments:

  1. So incredibly special that she will have these pictures to look back on!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love that you took so many pictures you will never regret having them. I always think I should have taken more when we visit Russ' grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! I bet that made their day! She has grown so much recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is to sweet! And they remind me so much of my great grandparents when I was little! And how cute is that bow in her hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love this! Hallie is so, so lucky that she has been able to meet her great grandparents - such a wonderful thing! I'm sad that Mila wasn't able to meet hers - she would've loved them (and vice versa). You got some great photos from the visit that I'm sure will be treasured for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!!! Those sweet last two pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for taking time to go see grandma and grandpa! They looked like they were having fun with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loved it there! All the attention was on her! lol

      Delete
  8. This is so sweet that Hallie has her great grandparents around! What precious pictures that you guys will all cherish for forever.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...