Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A quick catch up

Hello all! We are home from the beach safe and sound! We had a wonderful time celebrating my Mom's birthday with the family!



I promise more pictures and more updates to come, but this week is a bit crazy! The house is still in shambles as we do laundry and try to unpack. And I will be spending most of my awake hours at work this week trying to give my girls a great last week of summer vacation as they return to school next week!

To catch small updates, make sure you are following us on Facebook!
<3 Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Trips are always a ton of work! Good luck getting everything back on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for beach time!! I can't wait for your recaps!! It's always a beast playing catch up when you get back from a trip, but the memories are SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still so behind because i have been working...but I get a little catch up time this morning which is nice!

      Delete
  3. Trips are so much work, right? ;-) hope yall have a fun last week of summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I can't wait to see the pictures! And good luck to your girls on returning to school.

    www.artadorned.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be posting them ASAP!

      Delete
  5. Trips are exhausting. LOVE that last outfit Hallie is wearing too. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...