A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, August 27, 2015

20 Questions

I have loved reading this post countless times on other blogs and learning all about my favorite bloggers, so I thought today I would give it a whirl!!

1. Favorite food:
Pasta! Without a doubt! 
2. Flip flops or high heels:
I am usually somewhere in the middle...like a Toms or sandals girl...Boots in the fall/winter
3. Favorite places to shop for yourself:
Gap, Nordstrom, and everyone's favorite...TARGET
4. Standard Coffee order:
Either a drip with room for cream no sugar or a grande nonfat caramel macchiato 
5. Road trip must have snack:
I try and switch it up! I really love cheese popcorn though! Like with a passion! And candy! 
6. DIY or hire it out?
I try with Pinterest stuff and I am fairly successful, but I also browse Etsy a little too much for my own good and end up buying from there for Hallie ALOT! 
7. Top 5 TV shows:
Friends, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, and Project Runway
8. Favorite Book:
All time: Little Women  But as an adult: The Nanny Diaries
9. Favorite Form of Exercising:
Dance.  I have been taking this Piloxing Barre class which is a lot of fun! 
10. How tall are you?
5’4
11. Do you try something new at restaurants or stick to your favorites?
I generally stick to my favorites, but I will try something new if I have tried and like all of the ingredients...lol I am SOOO picky! 
12. One make up item you can’t live without:
Confession....I haven't worn makeup in like 3 months...I kind of just got tired of putting it on and taking it off and my skin feeling gross...so I just kind of stopped. I will put it on if we are going somewhere nice though, but minimally mostly just concealer 
13. What’s on your nightstand?
A ballerina figurine, my lamp, a framed photo from our wedding, baby monitor, hair tie, and a book. 
14. What’s one thing motherhood has taught you?
That your heart can grow 5 zillion times without actually exploding! The love we have for this little girl is unreal!

15. Music that reminds you of high school:
Hey Ya, Avril Lavine, John Mayer, Alicia Keys 
16. If you could live anywhere in the world besides your current city where would you live?
HANDS DOWN San Francisco! 
17. Tell us something about you we might not know:
If I am in the sun without sunglasses too long I get migraines...yep...sucks!
18. Websites you read/browse (besides blogs):
Pinterest, Etsy and Facebook
19. Morning person or Night owl?
I just like sleep! Lol! I would go to bed early and get up late every day if I could! 
20. Favorite Breakfast meal:
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE...and maybe a bagel! 
<3 Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I'm a pasta lover as well! I seriously had to make a rule that we only cook one pasta dish a week (we always make 'em big to have left overs all week long, too!) because if not, we'd cook pasta every night!
    And now I remember how much I love cheese popcorn, yum! Have you ever tried white chocolate popcorn? My weakness!
    Girl, you are so lucky about the make up! I wish I could get away with not wearing it, but now with how my skin has reacted this pregnancy :(
    Loved reading this and getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting to know you better!! Love the Nanny Diaries book also!! Fun read my Gilmore Girls sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so miss Gilmore Girls! Great show! I'm jealous you can go without makeup. I don't leave the house without it. My face just looks so washed out and blah without concealer and a little eye makeup. #14 - YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasta, heck yes! No makeup for 3 months... your pretty much my hero. This was really fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pasta! Bagels! Caramel macchiatos! Little Women! Who needs makeup anyways! Love reading these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these things to get to know people better! I love that your haven't worn make up in so long. I wish I didn't wear it. But my eyes are so light, I think I look weird without mascara.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...