Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Who, What, When, Where, Why, Wednesday with Leslie





Happy Wednesday again Ladies and Gents...any Gentlemen readers...aside from my Dad? 
Anyway, today I have Leslie here from This is For Keeps!  Her daughter Mila is just the cutest!  You should definitely go give her some blog love today as well as getting to know her here! 


Who?- Who are you?
I'm Leslie and I blog over at This is For Keeps.  I'm a 30-something working mom and I've been married for nearly 3 years to my husband, Tim.  We have a daughter Mila (who turns two this weekend) and a furbaby Leonidas (he's our 7 year old yorkie poo who needed a tough name).  

What?- What do you Blog about?
I blog about a little bit of everything, although I'd say mostly Mila and parenthood.  I started out mostly recapping miscellaneous parts of my life, but once I discovered this little blogging community, I tried to expand my writing a bit so it's somewhat interesting to other readers!  You can expect to read about anything from Stitch Fix reviews to potty training and everything in between!

When?- When did you start blogging? 
I started blogging back in 2011, a few days after Tim and I got engaged.











Where? –Where do you live? 
I live in eastern Pennsylvania and I've lived here all my life.  I often complain about our bitter cold winters here, but I don't think I could ever move away!



















Why?- Why did you decide to blog
I started my blog as sort of a journal for myself, chronicling my wedding planning and then my pregnancy.  I love to write, so a blog kind of just made sense.  This is For Keeps evolved from wedding planning to pregnancy and now to parenthood, so it's pretty cool to have everything in writing to look back on.  

















And for my favorite part of the show...5 random questions to get to know Leslie a bit better!

1. Which celebrity's closet would you want to raid?
Lauren Conrad for sure.  I love her style!  I've been trying to spruce up my wardrobe and a little help from Lauren's closet would do wonders!
2. What one destination are you dying to travel to? 
This is a toss up.  I would really love to visit Greece, but I've always wanted to stay in one of those little bungalows over the water in Bora Bora.  There is probably more to do in Greece that Tim and I would mutually agree upon and I'm guessing Greece is also a bit more child friendly than Bora Bora.  So I'd probably say Greece if I had to choose between the two.  If I happened to find a million dollars lying around, I'd happily visit both places though!  ;)
3. Sneakers or high heels?
Sneakers, no question about it.  I despise heels.  I don't know how so many women do it, wearing heels all day.  I wear heels for an hour and feel like my feet are going to fall off!  My sister and my mom have both made fun of me over the years for my lack of style in the shoe department.  As much as I'd love to have all the cute shoes, comfort is priority when it comes to my feet. 
4. If you had a day to yourself and money was no object,  what would you do?
If I had a day to myself?!  Well, first off, that would be glorious and my first reaction is to say that I'd sleep in and lounge on the couch all day!  However, I think I'd grab Tim and take a day trip somewhere close.  Cape May, NJ comes to mind - where we could enjoy the beach, hit up some wineries, and grab dinner and drinks in their cute little town.
5. What's your favorite room in your home? 
Hands down, our living room.  It's the biggest room in our home, so it makes for a great entertaining area whenever we have family and friends over.  We also get lots of sunlight in there and it just has such a comfy feel - I can (and usually do) spend all day in this room.  Another reason why I like this room so much is because of our bold color choice.  The rest of our house is very neutral, but our living room is green - my favorite color.  Growing up, I always wanted a green bedroom and my parents wouldn't go for it (although, at the time, my favorite color was lime green, so I see their point...).  I was thrilled when Tim said he was on board with the green color swatch I picked out before we moved in.  While a bold green room isn't most people's style, it works well in our living room and we absolutely love it.  (Disclaimer: our living room usually doesn't look like this with a toddler on the loose!)





















Thanks Leslie so much for joining us today! 
Please shoot me an email at kelhof87@gmail.com if you are interested in being featured on Who, What, When, Where, Why Wednesday or with collaborating with me here at Happily Ever Mock.  
<3 Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in!! Let me know if you'd ever like to join!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping in!! Let me know if you'd ever like to join!

      Delete
  2. Aww love finding new bloggers - thanks for sharing this! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for having me, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...