Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Who, What, When, Where Why Wednesday with Courtney

I have such a treat for you! Courtney is here from A+Life dishing all about her blog today! Check it out!

Who are you? 

I'm Courtney and I blog over at A + Life! I'm a 26 year old mama of two girlies, happily married wife of 8.5 years, former hair stylist, latte addict, and believer.

What do you blog about? Anything and everything! I primarily blog about motherhood, but I also share about our faith, DIY projects, What I Wore, homeschooling, and I chronicled our battle through secondary infertility as well.

When did you start blogging? February of 2012!

Where do you live? Joplin, Missouri.

Why did you decide to blog? I always wanted to blog but I didn't feel like I had anything exciting enough to write about. Then my first daughter, Abigail, was born and after about a year and a half of failing to keep up with her baby book I finally decided to try my hand at blogging. I fell in love with it and have been writing about her(and now my second daughter, Mabel) ever since!

I was also lucky to have Courtney answer some fun random questions for me! 

Who is your biggest role model? Easy! My biggest role model is my own Mama. She is one of my very best friends, the person I call first about everything, the person I have always emulated, copied, and I can only hope to be half the wife, Mom, and woman that my Mom is.
What is your favorite wardrobe stable? I just recently wrote a post about this! My biggest wardrobe staple would be tank tops. Currently, they are these nursing tanks. But, when I'm not nursing, I usually layer a tank under almost anything I wear. I love these from Target!

Tell us about a favorite childhood memory? When I was a little girl, during the summer my parents would fairly regularly take us to the drive in movie theater. They would play a children's movie first, then an "adult" movie second. We would pop our own popcorn and put it in a bowl mixed with M&M's. After the kids movie was over my brother and I would have to lay down and go to sleep in the back of the van while my parents watched the grown up movie.
We have a drive in movie theater here in town and we took Abigail for the very first time last summer. It was SO much fun and I hope it is something we can do every summer as a family!

It's girls night out. Where are you and your girls headed? Well, we've either saved up and waited for a new movie to come out(a Mockingjay girls night this November will definitely be happening!) But, if we aren't going to see a new favorite movie, then we usually meet up at Chipotle for dinner and then head to Cheddars for cheap drinks. They have my favorite margarita there- a sangria swirl- for $4.50 and it is enormous!

We also do pinterest parties fairly regularly. So much fun!

What is your favorite thing about yourself? Oh goodness! I have no idea. How do you answer this question without sounding like a complete tool? Let's go with something safeish like, my favorite thing about myself is my type B personality. I don't get worked up over much and that lets me be a generally happy and laid back person. Eh?
You can follow me more on social media! 

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest
some_text Thanks Courtney! <3 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...