A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pesto Ranch Chicken Pasta

This is my go to easy crock pot meal! Everyone in the house LOVES it too!  And guess what....?
It is 4 ingredients!

Ingredients:
Pasta of your choice
3-4 Chicken breasts (depending on size...if they are large I do 3)
1 jar of Pesto
1 Ranch seasoning packet
(Optional Parmesan and mozzarella Cheese to top)

To prepare:
Place chicken breast in crockpot.  Season with 1/2 of ranch.  Dump pesto over the chicken.  Season with the rest of the ranch.  Let cook on high for 4 1/2 hours.  If you choose you can add a little mozzarella to melt on top in the last 1/2 hour.


Cook pasta according to package. You can also toss a little olive oil and italian seasoning in with your pasta.  The olive oil will help keep it from sticking to the sides.

 Top the pasta with the chicken and a little of the sauce from the sides of the crockpot.  Garnish with cheese if desired!

Enjoy! <3 Kelly

9 comments:

  1. This sounds and looks so yummy! It might be on our menu for this weekend/ next week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love pesto chicken & what is easier than dinner using the crock pot! Must try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. Delish AND easy! My kind of recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm this sounds awesome! two of my favorite flavors together :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo this looks so yummy! I love easy crock pot meals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so delicious - easy is my favorite! And crockpot is my second favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a crockpot recipe! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pesto but I have never made anything pesto at home... I really should fix that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope everyone enjoys it! It is a really delicious one! And so easy to dump everything and leave it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...