Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, July 17, 2015

Oh hey, Friday!

Yay! It's Friday! It's a Friday with a blank canvas weekend ahead! I can't remember the last time where I had NOTHING planned for a weekend! I think some pool time might be in order!
This week was a busy one celebrating birthdays, lots of fun with the kiddos, AND...I joined a gym you guys...I AM SOOOO SORE!

Anyway here are our cute pictures from the week!

1.
This is how everyone drinks their milk, right?

























2.
Too Many Toys!!!!!

3.
Fun in the pool!

4.
We had an ice cream date with Sadie this week...I didn't get much

























5.
Clapping for the birthday girl!!! Happy Birthday Cleo!

Hope everyone had a fantastic week! Happy Friday!
<3 Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is bice to have nothing planned! And that pic of baby girl drinking her milk is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her play area looks like Mason's! I love weekends with no plans they're the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ice cream picture - love! Hallie is my kind of girl! The look on her face about to dive into that ice cream cone is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ice cream picture is HILARIOUS!!! Love that! Happy empty weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super cute! You know, it's so funny cause I was like "what do we have planned this weekend?" Justin was like "Bed rest, bed rest, and lots of bed rest!" Haha! It's been a long time since I've had nothing to do on a weekend. Hope you enjoy your weekend!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a weekend filled with pool time! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh i'm like that with ice cream too!!! Love that little smile and I'm a tad jealous of your blank slate weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol the ice cream pic is pretty much the best thing I've ever seen. FOCUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little pink top with her white pants! I got Olivia and I a cone from Chick Fil A - Olivia always shares, but this time she grabbed the cone, said "no" and ran away. It was all hers. Lasted about 10 minutes before it started melting every where - haha.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...