Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, July 3, 2015

Oh hey, Friday


I know! I know! I have been a little MIA on Friday's lately! A lot has been happening here folks! But I am finally back for a sesh of Oh Hey, Friday with 5 fabulous pictures of peanut! But first I have to urge you to do me a favor! 

One of Hallie's favorite little buddy's Miss Mira and her family have started a non profit organization, called "The National PHACES Association" in honor of little Mira.  This organization will help educate the medical community on this rare syndrome and provide much needed funds to families with PHACES children who need to travel for treatment and support.  I invite you all to go check it out and make a donation to help families much like our dear friends...plus check out how cute this little girl is! What a great 1st birthday present that would be for her!
Hallie playing with her buddy Mira
Also make sure to share this Organization with friends and family. This rare syndrome has 
little awareness and every little bit will help!


On to Oh hey Friday, pics!

 1.
This kid! So expressive. Onesie/Skirt similar here/Moccasins


2.
She's Loving the pool!
Swimsuit
3.
Playing at Nanas! Dress is a hand me down / Moccasins 
4.
Seahorse Tunic and Leggings- Mud Pie
Crown Headband- Etsy
5.
That smile!! Red Dress- Dillards

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Hallie and I are back to work full time next week!
<3 Kelly



Linking with September Farm

4 comments:

  1. She looks like she's having so much fun in the pool! What a fancy float she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallie has the cutest little dresses. And she looks like she loves the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little cutie always has me smiling. The two cuties actually. I'll have to read up more on your cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her bow in 3!!! I had so many like that as a kid. I like that Hallie is holding Mira's foot up top, sad that she has a rare condition and that there isn't much awareness about it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...