Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, July 24, 2015

Oh hey, Friday and Merry Christmas in July!

I am kind of a Christmas freak....I am a holiday freak really, but Christmas is my ABSOLUTE favorite! The carols, the movies, the weather, the cozy clothes, the decorations, mugs of steaming hot coffee, and just the peaceful feeling it gives me! Unfortunately we cannot celebrate Christmas in July with Midnight Mass and the decorations...and the weather certainly isn't cooling off for the occasion but at least the girls and I can make believe a bit! Make sure to toon into the blog next week to see how we celebrated! 

But for now it's Oh hey, Friday and I am sharing some of my favorite recent pictures of baby girl!

1.
Here's baby girl helping me reign in those crazy big girls! 


2.
Rocking the piggies for the first time!


3.
So strong! 


4.
Posing for a picture! Such a model!


5.
Earlier in the week we went swimming with buddy Mira! Her Mommy used to be a teacher at my big girl's school, so they were dying to play with Mira!

Can't wait to share all of the fun Chistmasy shenanigans we get into today! 
Merry Christmas and a Happy Weekend!
<3 Kelly 



7 comments:

  1. Rocking piggies is pretty much a major milestone in my book ;) super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the pigtails! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh love the first piggies! I remember Aria's fondly. So much cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... the little watermelon swimsuits!! Cutest EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to celebrate Christmas in July!!
    Hallie's hair is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, i wanna celebrate christmas in july! how fun!! and your little girl is such a cutie! and so happy!! hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...