Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Cleo!

Happy 12th birthday Cleo! Mrs. Kelly has enjoyed watching you grow up from a cute funny 2 year old girl into the beautiful, sweet and yes, still funny young woman you are! You still have such a sweet heart and caring soul and Mrs. Kelly is so proud of you! I can't believe in a short month you will be going to Middle School, but I know you will succeed there because you are smart, talented and dedicated! 

In the last few years you have just blossomed (no pun intended) into such a talented dancer and actress and I am so proud of you! 

Thank you for being such a special part of my life. I promise to always be there when you need me too! 


 You have been such a BIG help this year with Hallie and she loves you so very much! Which of course isn't surprising since you are such a great big sister to Sadie! So many people love you sweet girl! Happy Happy Birthday! I hope all of your wishes come true!

XOXO,
Mrs Kelly



4 comments:

  1. Aww this is so sweet! She looks like such a sweetheart! Happy birthday to Cleo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so sweet. So nice that you've been her nanny for that long! Happy Bday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I can't believe you've known them for 10 years. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet relationship you get to have with her. Hope she had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...