Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July weekend

Happy Monday! Today Hallie and I are back to work! Can't wait to hear about all the fun my little girls had on their vacations! We hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! We sure did!

Friday we spent some time with family! Hallie was even lucky enough to get her big cousin Luke to give her a ride in his car:




On the 4th we went to my parent's house to celebrate! Christopher's parent's joined us along with some old friends of my parent's. And of course, even Stella got to come for the day which tickled Hallie!  



My Dad BBQd and I made Strawberry shortcake at my Dad's request! However (insert your gasps here) I can't stand strawberries, so I had a blueberry shortcake! It still went with the whole Red White and Blue theme! 


We ate plenty of food and played in the pool! Hallie is a little mermaid! 


The S.S. Minnie


On Sunday we went to our friend Michael's house for his 1st birthday party! He and Hallie are 3 days apart! It was Elvis themed and totally adorable! All of the food matched an Elvis song and little Michael was in the cutest little white Elvis outfit!  Sadly, I was so focused on pulling Hallie off of everything she climbed up to take too many pictures. I stole some from one of our other friends! (Thanks Amy! Hope you don't mind!)








It was a terrific time!
Hope everyone has a great week!
<3 Kelly

5 comments:

  1. hahaha an Elvis theme? That is too fun! And love the car pics. Those little cars are a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallie looked so cute all decked out for July 4th! And what a fun/unique party theme! Haha, love the food labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. her seeersucker outfit is so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend! That Elvis themed party is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend. I just loved Hallies patriotic outfits and that Elvis themed party, oh my goodness that was too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...