Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Work Summer Bucket List

Many of you know that not only do I have my own baby girl, but I also take care of 2 other sweet girls in the afternoons and in the Summer. Cleo and Sadie have been a part of my life for so long, and are now 8 and almost 12! So I was trying to put together a bucket list of things I thought they would enjoy to prevent them from being glued to their iPads all day! Here's what I've got:


I know what you are thinking...snowball fight? In Texas? In the Summer?! We have the greatest little snow cone stand that let's you purchase a cooler full of snowballs! I thought it would be fun to let the girls have a snow ball fight in their swim suits! 

What do you have planned for the Summer? Anything I should add to my list? 
<3 Kelly

9 comments:

  1. haha yeah I was wondering about that snow ball fight in the summer! sounds like a fun way to cool down. Good list. I'm still working on ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bucket lists! Cooking classes will be so much fun and who can say no to cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your list.... a little thrown by the snowball fight though. I can't wait to see what that looks like! You ladies are going to have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!!!! I'll have to remember some of these for when my kiddos get older!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea on the snowball fight!! You guys have the coolest places. No fair. Houston sucks haha! I'm sure the girls will have tons of fun! I love camping in doors. Ooh, do you guys have like a summer pass for the movies like we did?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great list!! Here I though you were talking about the snowcone place... although now that I think about it, I don't think they are called snowballs there either... no idea. LOL Board games are perfect with all that rain we've had lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this list! Sounds like you guys have a great summer ahead. I love the pool - and turns out my little fish does too - so we've spent most weekends there.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...