Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Who What When Where Why Wednesday with Sarita

Hello Friends! I am back with "Who, What, When, Where, Why Wednesday". Today I have Sarita from It's My Girls World Answering all of my questions! 

I love reading all about Sarita and her family! Especially her 2 cute strong little girls! Talk about Girl Power! 
Here's what I know about Sarita and her blog: 


1. Who?- Who are you? Tell my readers a bit about yourself
I’m Sarita and I blog over at it’s my girls world. I’m the mama of two sweet strong girls- ages 6 and almost three and the wife to one very special boy. I left the corporate world a couple years ago and have very happily never looked back. There’s some part time consulting that I do still but more than that my days are filled with my sweet (and oft’ sassy girls).



2- What?- What do you Blog about?
I’m a baker, recipe changer, MBA- er ( that rhymes, no?),  fitness seeker, clean eater (most days), ex-marketer, sale hunter, malbec lover and  almost world traveller. I blog about it all as well as the random happenings in our everyday life. 

  3. When?- When did you start blogging?
I started to blog in January 2013- so I’m just getting over the newbie phase.

4.  Where? –Where do you live?
Born and raised in the tiny Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago but I’ve been living in Canada for almost 11 years. Whenever I’m coming back from TNT, I can’t decide if I’m leaving or coming back home. The struggle is real, my friends.

 5. Why?- Why did you decide to blog
I decided to blog as a way to  document the little stuff from our daily lives. My then three year old was saying all this cute stuff and my baby was growing and I would forget  all the tiny stuff. It’s so much more than that to me now though. I started this blog to document the lives of our girls but it's become so much more than that. Sure I share many snippets of our life, but I also share my philosophies, tips and tricks, recipes and all sorts of other stuff. My blogging friends have become a part of my life as well and I love hearing all the sweet comments from everyone. 

I also asked Sarita some fun random questions to get to know her better:

What is your favorite book of all time?
Books are like my kids. It’s too hard to chose my favourite one…. Well most days anyways, haha!  I do have a favourite author- Elin Hilderbrand and I wait with bated breath for her new release every June and reread her other stuff every summer. If you’re a fan of Emily Griffin, you’d like her!

What is the most important lesson you want to teach your girls?
To be strong but sweet, fierce but kind, smart but empathetic. Women rock and I’m so blessed to be able to mold these two.

 If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
To Greece, or maybe back to Italy but this time to the Amalfi coast. I adore Europe.

  What is your favorite thing about summer?
I just love how spirits soar in the summer. And the heat!!! Canada is cold almost 9 months of the year!! ( I guess your next question would be then why the heck did I leave Trinidad)

 Which Celeb’s closet would you want to raid?
Diane Kruger. So chic!

Thank you  sweet Kelly for having me here and for always keeping up with us over at it’s my girls’ world.

Thank you Sarita! It was so fun getting to know you a little better! 
Happy Wednesday!
<3 Kelly 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me girlie!! These questions were super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to learn more about Sarita! I don't recall which Hilderbrand book I read last but I should pick up another one for the summer. Definitely a good summer read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved learning more about you Sarita! I have a friend who is married to someone from Trinidad. It seems like a beautiful place (and yes, way different than Canada)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could she be any more beautiful... I say that she could not. Loved reading more about her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading about Sarita! The Alamfi coast is a beautiful place that I would love to visit one day. Thanks for sharing more about what you blog about :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...