Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Painting with a Twist

For my birthday, my best friend Joyce gifted us a session at Painting with a Twist! I was so excited because I had been wanting to try it for the longest time, but also because it meant some quality time with my best friend!

Auntie Katie came over to watch Hallie and Joyce, our bottle of wine and I went to lunch and then off to paint!
It's pretty awesome! When you get there, you find a station with an apron, a water cup and paintbrush and easel with prepped artwork and the paint colors you will be using. Joyce and I poured our wine, took a few selfies and then waited to get started!

The class stared off with a toast which was super cute! Then the instructor walked us through painting bit by bit!



 I am really no artist, especially when it comes to paint, but they both turned out great, and I just can't wait to go back!



Thank you Joycie for such a fun gift! Spending time together was really the best! 
<3 Kelly



7 comments:

  1. oh the paintings turned out great!! I love those type of things. I know we have one downtown. But everybody is pregnant right now lol. Except me. Fizzy apple juice and painting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!!!!! Everything is better with a bottle of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love how your painting turned out! That looks like such a fun girl's night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun place and I love how your artwork turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so much fun! What a great place. Hey that gives you another piece for your gallery wall to right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been dying to go to a place like that. What a great gift idea too! Those turned out so great!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...