Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

More from Hallie's 1st Birthday: A Royal Affair

I know I am really behind on my birthday updates! Last week my Mom had a surgery and I was there a lot helping out. Then Yesterday was my Dad's birthday! So here we are over a week later still updating! Here is how Hallie celebrated with family and friends! 
Hallie and her Memi
Buddy Aiden and some of our playgroup friends! 
Hallie and Sadie girl! She LOVES her Sadie
Mira, one of Hallie's besties!
Hallie and Best Buddy Luna
Of course my kid stole her ball...
Family photo before cake cutting 
Of course Hallie just wanted to touch the fire, so Mommy helped blow out the candles!
Waiting impatiently for cake
Digs in, no fork needed
Until she was done...check out all the cake in her hair! 
Gift time!
Moccasin obsession...like mother like daughter
Hallie's new best friend! This dog is  one of her new favorite toys! 

Hallie with Memi, Mommy and Daddy
Hallie with Nana, Bapa and Mommy
 She had a great time and we are so blessed to have so many family and friends who helped us celebrate 1 year of our sweet girl!! Thanks to everyone who came out!
<3 Kelly

6 comments:

  1. aww she looks so happy! way to go mama :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looked sooo adorable in her outfit! I hope mpmma is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she is just so sweet. Love all the party photos and those new moccasins are the perfect color :),

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like she had so much fun with her friends! I love the tutu around her highchair! And I'm so glad you guys got a family photo. We completely forgot for Olivia's first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore gift opening with a kid! I love that for Aria's bday and Christmas. so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...