Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WWWWW Wednesday with Beth





 Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a real treat for you! We are learning all about Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls! 

Beth is an amazing Mom of 2 adorable girls! Make sure to head over to her blog today and check out how cute they are!

Who?- Who are you? Tell my readers a bit about yourself.

My name is Beth and I blog at Our Pretty Little Girls. I am a christian, wife to Russ and mom of two little girls Marissa (7) and Emily (4). I love running and being physically active, homeschool our daughters and dabble with knitting, photography and gardening.

    What?- What do you Blog about?

A little bit of everything! Motherhood, homeschool, recipes, DIY, christianity, parenting. Pretty much everything but fashion. You don't want me to blog about fashion, trust me on this one.

    When?- When did you start blogging?

I started blogging a little over a year ago.

   Where? –Where do you live?

Joplin Missouri. I have lived here pretty much my entire life and absolutely love it!

    Why?- Why did you decide to blog?

Like most bloggers I wanted to have a journal so my girls could look back and have a record of their childhood. I never expected to become "a blogger" but here I am.

I was so lucky, Beth let me ask her a few more questions to get to know her a bit better! Here's what I learned!


  What is the most rewarding thing about being a parent in your opinion?
Those moments when they get it. They get that life is about more than just themselves. The ones where all those little seeds you have been planting produce fruit. For me nothing compares to that feeling.


 If you had a kid free day and money was no object, how would you spend your day?
I usually pride myself on keeping things real so this is a bit of a stretch for me. If money was no object and I started my day early I am pretty sure I would make my way to the nearest ocean and spend the day doing a little online shopping while I relax on the beach. I really want to get to the beach soon. The waves are calling my name. (Me too Beth! Throw in a facial, massage and a drink in my hand!) 


 What is your favorite thing about your husband?
He is such a simple, uncomplicated, hard working, family first kind of man. No fuss, no frill, what you see is what you get.
I also love that he has the coolest hobby ever, building old cars from the frame up.
There is so much to love and I just feel so lucky to have him. (AWW!) 


   As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
This question is kind of an embarassing one. I was quite the dreamer. I am pretty sure I wanted to be everything from a model to a zoologist. I also had singer, teacher, and mommy in there too.


  What TV show could you watch reruns of without ever getting sick of it?

I want to say Seinfeld with no hesitation but I think I have to add Friends in there too. I have watched endless reruns of both and probably will continue doing so for years to come. 

Thank you so much Beth for answering my questions! And seriously y'all, if you haven't checked out her blog yet, you are missing out! Do it today!

2 comments:

  1. haha Seinfeld? I wouldn't have guessed that one. Fun seeing Beth over here today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Hey, I think you are pretty fashionable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...