Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, June 1, 2015

Football Friday

Friday night, Christopher's Dad treated us to an Arena Football game.  I had never been to arena football, but it was actually super fun, and Hallie really loved it!
She had a blast searching for the Mascot, Alamo and really loved the half time show! 
During half time, they had 2 Australian Shepherds doing tricks and she couldn't take her eyes off of them! It was so cute! 

I couldn't resist stadium popcorn! 



When Alamo got close, she would get SO excited! 

Then we got close to Alamo...she was not having it! 
 Hope everyone had a great weekend! Saturday I had a girls day with my best friend Joyce! Stay tuned tomorrow to hear about what we did!

Happy Monday,
Kelly




3 comments:

  1. I'm so not much a football fan but love the junkie food and half time shows… Love Miss Hallie's ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that! I love football but never watched any arena football. Too funny about the mascot...awesome from far away not so much close up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun for Hallie! I love stadium popcorn - so much butter. Isn't that funny how they are dying to meet a character, but get so shy when they come up close. I'd imagine if we went to Disney world it would be the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...