Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Please excuse me while I blubber and drone on for the next several posts about how big my baby girl is and how I am not ready for her to be 1 yet, even though regardless of whether I am ready or not, she will be 1 on Sunday and there is nothing I can do to change that fact.

Today I thought I would take a trip down memory lane with a picture from each month and give you a sneak peek of her 12 month photos!

Here goes:

It is so crazy to see how she has grown each month! She has come a long way from that itty bitty 4 pound baby we brought home from the hospital!

Now she is a smart, funny, independent toddler and though this weekend will be bittersweet, I would never take back a day I have spent with her! Her Daddy and I are so proud of the big sweet girl she is becoming! 

Make sure to head back here next week for Birthday party gushing, updates on Hallie at 1 year and of course Cake smash and 1 year photos! Tomorrow I will be taking a blogging break to get ready for Hallie's Princess Party! 
Happy Weekend! 
<3 Kelly

12 comments:

  1. She was a tiny newborn! I love seeing pictures from waxh month because it is so amazing how they grow in just a year! I am in drone mode with you, I went through all my daughter's pics last night who is two and a half and I was having a moment! She is gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is so sweet! i love all the photos! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is she!! Love all the photos!! I am getting really depressed about Nicklas turning 3 in Sept. so I know how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so precious! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her bright eyed smiles are the BEST! Happy birthday little one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so smiley and her little birthday crown is TOO CUTE!!! Happy first birthday Hallie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweet Hallie- WHY did you grow up so fast?! She is such a happy, beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so cute! I love her one year picture! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is amazing how much they change! Happy early Birthday Hallie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Hallie!! I can't believe she is already one. I love the collage of monthly pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...