A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend Recap

Oooh! I just love doing the first post after a blog makeover! So here goes...

This weekend was quite busy! We had Christopher's buddy Josh's wedding on Saturday.  It was Texas themed and Hallie had a blast! Especially on the dance floor! The venue had mounted bulls on the walls and Hallie would point at them and exclaim "Puppy!" She makes me laugh!

That Ghost is me, please forgive my paleness, we have had zero sun this spring
Hallie and Josh's daughter Faith, she was the flower girl

Hallie helping Mr. John try to catch the boquet
 Then on Sunday, my cousin Anna's little guy turned 4! I took Hallie to his party before Church. She had fun playing in the wee kid area. They had bouncy mats and an itty bitty punching bag maze! This kid is going to be unstoppable soon! I swear she is fearless!


That face!

Today I am picking up Christopher's cousin Lizzy from the airport and she's staying overnight before heading to DC! It should be fun!
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
<3 Kelly

6 comments:

  1. What a fun looking wedding! Love your new blog look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lvoe the new design and she looks so cute in her party dress! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clean blog design. Love it and love Hallie's dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! The blog redesign looks nice! Love your outfit, and so cute about the puppy bulls. Same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend!

    I am loving the new design too. This is definitely my favorite that you have had. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your pretty new blog design!!
    Hallie looks like a little angel in her dress! What a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...