A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, May 1, 2015

Oh hey, Friday!

Something exciting is happening this Friday you guys! It's going to be my first girl's night out (without Hallie) since like OCTOBER! No I am not exaggerating! This is going to be grand! Make sure to look out for an update on Monday! Hallie's Memi is coming in from Houston again this weekend to celebrate Mother's Day with us! (Don't freak out, you still have another week to pick out your cards and buy your flowers!) Can't wait to share all about our busy weekend on Monday, but on to Oh hey, Friday.

Here are some of my favorite moments from our week:

1.
This kid loves pulling out every toy from her toy box, and within minutes she can destroy a cleaned room!

2.
Hallie has been very into this whole "I can do it myself" phase. Especially with feeding herself!

3.
She also likes to feed Stella! These were her leftovers after we cleaned her off!
4.
Hallie's replacement toy from Hasbro, we had a defective toy so they sent us this! We are still unsure if she likes it! This was about 5 seconds before she fell off and started attacking it out of anger! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen! 

5.
She does however LOVE the box!

And a bonus photo because it is too cute not to share!
We have to hold Stella down or she runs away from Hallie's "Love"

Happy Friday!
<3 Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your GNO - you deserve it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great girls night out! Brylee can destroy the house in 2.5 seconds flat:/

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it amazing how quickly they can destroy things?

      Delete
  3. oooh have a blast out and about minus Hallie! Sounds wonderful ha, esp if food is involved. I love being able to eat without worrying about Aria. The little things.
    Their powers of destruction are mighty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm so sorry Ive been MIA on all of my blogger friends! tt's been a crazy month. Well, you know all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I LOVE these pictures!! But now I'm dying to read about your weekend after your tease on Facebook! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...