Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, May 22, 2015

Oh hey, Birthday weekend!

Hello Friday and Birthday weekend! I am not even going to tell you how old I will be on Sunday, because it disgusts me how close I am getting to the big 3-0! Okay it's 28...ugh

This weekend is actually jam packed! If it doesn't rain we are having a pool party with my friends and family at my parent's house! FINGERS CROSSED ladies and gents! Can't wait to see all the babies from playgroup splish splash! Then on my actual birthday, Sunday we are actually going to a wedding...again! 'Tis the Season!

Hope everyone has a lovely Memorial Day weekend! On to Oh hey, Friday!

Here are our Pics from the week:

1. We tried Ice Cream this week




2. BFFS

















3.  Been loving her blankey lately





 4.Girl Loves her Daddy
























5. Okay so these are from last week, but they are must shares...THAT FACE! She wasn't even mad! It's just a new thing!




Happy Friday!
<3 Kelly




8 comments:

  1. i hope it doesnt rain for you! have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least you're not turning 35 in a month! 28 is nothing! I've been okay with getting older for the most part but 35 is MID thirties. Ugh. Have a wonderful birthday weekend!!!

    Yay for ice cream, puppy bffs, and daddy love! GREAT photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha the mad face! Safe to say she liked the ice cream? I think Aria had her first bite around 11 months. I know it was a little before she turned one. She shared my peppermint ice cream, a fave of mine around Christmas.
    Happy Birthday weekend! 28 is young =) I'm looking forward to 30 myself though. I feel like it will be a pretty good decade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That face! It's too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her face in the last picture on the left is hilarious! Brylee makes them too!
    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that face, baha ha!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are only a month ago and I can't believe how young she looks compared to now. Growing fast! How much did she love icecream?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...