Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day


This was my first Mother's Day that I really got to celebrate. Mother's Day last year I woke up to get ready for Church, but Hallie had other plans for us! We instead went to the hospital and urged Hallie to stay in until a little closer to her due date! The rest of my day was spent on bed rest.

I think about how scared I was that I wouldn't get to meet my girl and I really lift up in prayer the Mom's who have lost their babies.  The Mom's who have been waiting to be called Mom.

This year I was lucky enough to be able to celebrate with my baby girl.
We didn't do anything extra special.  We just went to Church and spent a lot of the day snuggling. Then we went to dinner at my parent's house.
This was the kid's gift to Nana
My favorite part of the day was snuggling up last night and introducing her to Fantasia! She loved all of the music and animation! It was so fun!
Watching Fantasia!

On a side note! Please excuse my phone pics! Over the weekend, my camera cable got up and walked away! Hoping to get my replacement tonight!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
<3 Kelly 

5 comments:

  1. So wonderful that you had a lovely first mother's day with Hallie! :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo idea with the spelling of "NANA. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Nana idea--- I must steal it soon!!! Awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hate it when my technology walks away like that ;)

    Glad you had a wonderful mothers day!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...