A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Currently May

Reading: In between books now! I was hoping to get out to the library this week, but it's been flooding all week, and I have tried to steer clear of the roads as much as possible, while building my arc! Maybe I'll go today if I get all of my chores done.
















Watching: Just finished American Idol! Watching the Dancing with the Stars finale next week! Always watching Ellen and counting down days until the PLL premier! 19 days! I'm obsessed, I know!









Listening to: Oldies but goodies! I usually listen to classics in the car because I am a bit tired of hearing Taylor Swift and Uptown funk every other song...but that could change with my mood!

Working on: Still preparing for Hallie's first birthday! I can't believe we are almost a month away! I have so much to do!

Looking Forward to: My birthday is next week and Christopher is taking the weekend off. I also have my mother in law coming in. And we are throwing a pool party at my parent's house...if the weather clears up!

Loving: The new Starbucks S'mores Frap! I just had to splurge the other day! Also our sweet friends Larissa and Luna bought Hallie her own "Starbucks cup" so she can be just like Momma! Hilarious! 
Feeling: Tired, nostalgic and overwhelmed...but that's normal for a momma who's baby is about to turn one right??! 

Happy Thursday!
<3 Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Um Smores Frap... WHAT!!!!!! Heading to Starbucks as soon as I get off work!! And PLL countdown is on !! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty happy with the winner of AI - I called it from his audition - he was too cute not to win LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are taking a trip to San Antonio next week and the forecast shows rain there! We're hoping for some nice weather! The Starbucks sippy cup is just the cutest!!

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo! I hope it clears up for your sake!

      Delete
  4. oldies are my favorite!! :) and i love dancing with the stars! it's the first season i've watched and it's addictive. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so addicting! I have watched it here and there, but started watching religiously last season!

      Delete
  5. That is the cutest sippy cup. And can't wait for DWTS but I don't know who I want to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop it! Hallie's little starbucks cup is too cute!
    Oh my gosh, the weather has been so crazy these days! And scary for some parts of the country! Hope it clears up in time for your birthday celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Me too! It was so bad this week!

      Delete
    2. Thanks lady! Me too! It was so bad this week!

      Delete
  7. Totally normal for an impending birthday!! Love the Starbucks cup for Hallie - so cute. Is the crazy rain flooding a norm for TX? When we moved from CO to FL we drove through TX and it was terrible. Everything was flooded. We had to take a detour in the days before we had a gps or a smartphone haha. The police officer gave us directions but I was so nervous.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...