A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Celebrate Good Times


 Come on! Which is what I bet you have all been saying because I have been slacking on updating on our weekend! So here goes!

Saturday morning we got up and ran a bunch of errands to get ready for my birthday pool party! 
We were so thankful that the weather held and though the pool was a bit chilly, some of my friends were able to enjoy it, and my sweet Dad was able to grill pizza for everyone! My mom and I made all of the dough and then everyone put all the toppings that they wanted on and my Dad would throw it on the grill! It was so fun having individual personalized pizza! So many Friends came to celebrate with me, and the babies had a lot of fun! 


My Daddy also made white sangria for everyone! So yummy!

Sweet Sindi and her husband Justin came all the way from Houston! 
Whitney and Mira had fun in the pool
Buddies!
Pizza!
Play Group
Always have to take a stair step photo with these 2!

I am so blessed to have so many terrific friends! I also got some very sweet gifts! They are so thoughtful! 

Sunday Morning we woke up and I opened presents from Hallie and Christopher! I got some new coffee mugs and some gift cards to do some shopping! Then we went to Christopher's Dads for breakfast!



Hallie playing with Mommy's presents!

The rest of the day we relaxed and played at home before going to a wedding in the evening!



Beautiful Bride and Groom

It was really such a perfect weekend! Hope everyone else had a wonderful time as well! 
XOXO,
Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had an amazing weekend!! Love that blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect weekend! And I could use some of the white sangria right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday! Grilled pizza sounds amazing. I love Hallie's bright pink outfit:)

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a top notch birthday weekend to me! Can't skip the pizza on a birthday weekend in my opinion. Fun that you had individual ones for everybody. That is a great blue dress too - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome weekend!! And grilled pizza!? Yesm please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pizza looks legit! So sweet of your dad to man the grill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad we were able to come and celebrate your birthday with you!!! We had such a fun time and I was so happy I got to see your mom, dad, Katie, Matt, Hallie, Christopher, Joyce, and your cousin Anna! I had a blast! Can't wait till you guys come and see me (fingers crossed) while I'm on bed rest :) Love you guys! and yes, I loooooove that blue dress! SO pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!! I love the grilled pizza idea where everyone does their own toppings. Do you cook the crust first, or it cooks on the grill? What a great way for everyone to have what they want - but super simple to pull together. Looks like it was a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...