A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Birthday Wishlist

With my birthday less than 2 weeks away, I thought it would be fun to share some of the things I have had my eye on! Of course anything from my Mother's Day Wish List would be awesome as well!

1. New Sunnies- It is finally time to bite the bullet and toss my beloved Juicy shades. I have a pretty tiny face, so finding sunglasses that fit is hard.  I LOVE that they cat eye frames are coming back and these purple Ralph Lauren ones are adorable!

2. TOMS- I usually get a new pair of TOMS each summer! These are cute and simple and I think would match a ton of my summer clothes!

3. Ellen Tank Top- I JUST LOVE ELLEN! I record it while I am at work in the afternoons and usually watch it the next morning! I think this "Have A Little Fun Today" tank would be a great Summer tank!

4. New Makeup- I am running out of some of my essentials! I could definitely use a new foundation and eye highlighter! I love both products from Mary Kay

5. Target Gift Cards- Because who can't find something they need at Target! AMIRIGHT!?

Happy Tuesday!
<3 Kelly

10 comments:

  1. I love having a favorite type of shoe and getting a new one each summer! New makeup is always so much fun to restock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could just get Target gift cards for every birthday/Christmas/whatever, I would be a happy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sunglasses and those TOMS! I'm wanting a cat-eye shaped pair too. And Target gift cards are a no-brainer. Just when I think I've satisfied my Target desires for the time being, something else pops up! Just happened today thanks to a blogger posting a great dress that I now need (yes, NEED!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think anyone can ever go wrong with Target gift cards! Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute list! i love those TOMS! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sis, question on the TOMS. What colors do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neutral like the ones shown, but you might check with Christopher to see if he got them

      Delete
  7. Seems like the perfect list to me! Ellen is HILARIOUS! I used to watch her all the time when the girls were younger.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...