Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, May 7, 2015

A dream is a wish your heart makes!

I have recently acquired some new followers, so I thought it would be fun to do another little "getting to know me" type post! Here are 5 little dreams of mine, and I encourage you to share yours in the comments!

1. My Dream Vacation-  I would definitely choose Italy in a heartbeat for many reasons! 1. I would love to see where my Mother's family came from in Catania Sicily. 2. I would LOVE to binge on the best Italian food in the world! Wine, Gnocchi, Bruschetta, yes please! 3. If I could just lay on an Italian beach undisturbed for like an hour, I might melt!

2. My Dream Job- Would be to work for Freshly Picked! The more I learn about this company and Susan Peterson, I am super impressed! I would love to be a part of that! Plus their product is unlike any other! Hallie and I both adore their adorable Moccasins! And I know for a fact that each and every one are made with love!

3. My Dream Car- I know it's lame, but I would want the Mazda CX-9! Plenty of room for all of my kiddos, and so so pretty!

4. My Dream Skill- To learn how to sew, like really sew! With a sewing machine! I would LOVE to be able to make little outfits and things for Hallie!

5. My Dream Home Town-
I definitely left my heart in San Francisco! If I could choose one place to call home, it would be the city by the bay!

I hope this has helped you get to know me a little better! Please share your dreams in the comments! I would love to get to know you better!
<3 Kelly

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Can I come to Italy with you!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin left his heart in San Francisco as well! He said if it wasn't too expensive to live there, we would totally move. But it's crazy expensive because it's such a tourist town..boo! I would also like to visit Italy to see where part of my dad's family came from! And hey, your dream car is not lame, it's what you want 😊 I test drove it but didn't really feel like it was for me. The color is very pretty! I would definitely go on a girls trip to Italy with you and eat our way through Italy... Yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and P.S- I loved San Fran as well, but I left my heart in Denver...that's my dream place to live :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of this post. With a Cinderella loving toddler I know a lot of lines from Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should totally tackle learning how to sew! I bet you could do it girl. Just start simple!!

    Love these little posts. They are always so insightful into someones personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! Loved getting to know you better!
    Italy is at the top of my dream vacation destination list! And I've never been to San Fran, can you believe it?!
    I actually have a friend I went to high school with who just started working for FP... what a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to learn how to sew, too. I have done little projects here and there, but I've never actually sat down and LEARNED, I just kind of wing it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...