Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Many Faces of Hallie- The Captain

It's been a while since we have done a "Many Faces of Hallie Post", but when my husband discovered Hallie's "Lateral Captain Face" I just had to post it!

In case you are not already a How I Met Your Mother Fan, her is an explanation of "The Captain Face"
(Excuse the crappy YouTube quality, but hey, you get the theory now right? Okay Here is Hallie's "Lateral Captain Face"


 Left Side- Happy as a clam

 Right side- All kinds of mad!

I laughed so hard when my husband discovered this I just HAD to share!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday! 
Feel free to check out some more "Many Faces of Hallie" posts:

<3 Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Haha this is so funny! How in the world did your husband discover this?! Either way, that little face is too cute!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...