Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Spinach Parmesan Orzo

This recipe last week had Hallie begging for more! And her favorite part...the spinach! I was shocked! 
Ingredients:
1 Package of Orzo pasta
1 Package frozen chopped spinach
2 Cups Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of milk or cream
1 ts garlic powder
1/2 ts salt
1 small lemon

Directions:
Cook orzo according to package while defrosting spinach. Drain orzo.  Add cheese immediately while still warm and stir. Add in all other ingredients finishing with the lemon. Squeeze lemon juice over pasta and stir. Top with extra Parmesan if desired.

I served this with a Cesar salad and some bread and it was delicious! Hope you enjoy!
<3 Kelly

9 comments:

  1. This looks really great! I will have to try it with some grilled chicken soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about orzo lately so thanks for the new recipe! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! This looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! Ive never cooked orzo but that might have to change soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummm a bunch of my favorite ingredients together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yumm i want this for dinner! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love orzo but never made it. this looks so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love spinach and Parmesan so this sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks delicious!! I bet it would be a crowd pleaser at my house, too :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...