Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, April 6, 2015

Our weekend in reverse Part 1

I figured everyone would be sharing about their weekends today. Mostly about Easter! Our weekend was JAM packed though, and their would be no way (Thanks to little Hallie) that I could share it all in one day!

So over the next few days I will be sharing our weekend in reverse, starting with Easter Sunday:

The Easter Bunny came overnight and left Hallie (and Mommy and Daddy) some treats!
Yogurt Melts, Puffs, Hair clips, Rubber duck, bunny ears, Minnie Mouse bubble fan, and candy for Mom and Dad

 Hallie was so excited to open her basket! After that we got ready and went to an Easter brunch at Maggianos with my parent's, little sister and my nephew. Hallie was so good, and tried everything! Pasta, zucchini, salad, calamari, beef, and chicken!
 After brunch we went back to my parent's house, where the bunny left more treats!
 This basket included: A little chair, books, a Lamby toy, puffs, yogurt melts and baby food squeezes
Hallie, Auntie Katie and Cousin Hannah
 After some playing, Katie and Matthew and I dyed our Easter Eggs!
Egg-cellent! 
Annual Chick and Bunny eggs!
Top Row: Katie, Middle Row: Matty, Bottom Row: Me
 After egg dying, Christopher, Hallie and I went to Mass with Christopher's Dad. Then we got home and Hallie showed off her Easter loot!
We hope everyone had a blessed Easter! See you back here tomorrow!
<3 Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Looks like little miss was very happy with her Easter basket!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallie looks absolutely adorable in her Easter outfit! What a perfect day of family time and spoiling! She's going to die over that little bubble machine when it's turned on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes, she loves bubbles! I think she's going to love it!

      Delete
  3. All the things! She made out like a bandit! Love the little chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Annabelle got a bunch of drops too! I call them baby crack.... she is seriously addicted. I actually use them to bribe her to try new food (since unlike Hallie she refuses to try new things).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how funny! I'm hoping hallie likes them. She's only had them here and there from friends snack cups at playgroup!

      Delete
  5. Love her Easter basket! That Minnie bubble fan would be a HUGE hit in our house :). She looked so cute in her bunny ears. We still have a pair floating around here that Marissa got when she was Hallies age! I can't believe they have survived :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her easter basket. Olivia loves bubbles too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...