Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, April 10, 2015

Oh hey,Friday! Pics from the week!

Nothing! That is what I have planned for this weekend, and it sounds amazing! Of course I do still have mommy duties: meal planning, grocery store, taking care of Hallie, but we have been on the go so much that I'm hoping to slow things down a bit and just relax!

Anyway, on to Oh hey, Friday! Linking up with September Farm

1.
This was the first outfit I bought for Hallie when I was pregnant! It's a 3 month romper, and when she was born so teeny I never thought she'd be able to wear it! Thank goodness I held on to it! Who would have thought she'd fit into it 9 1/2 months later! PS the teeny shoes I bought to match, are still too big! 
2.
Playing Mommy with my old baby doll! She actually smacked the baby quite a bit and twisted her arms a couple times, but gentle is a learned behavior, right?! 
3.
Still hunting for eggs!

4. 
I Love that she poses when she knows that I am going to take her picture! Such a little Model! 
5.
That smile! It brightens my whole day!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
<3 Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie!! Love that gapped grin! Enjoy your nothing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love her outfits! Have a great, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's getting so big and I love her summer outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...