Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, April 24, 2015

Oh hey, Friday Pics From recently!

Sorry I missed Oh hey, Friday last week! I thought I would share my 10 favorite pictures from recently to make up for it! (Plus 10 is a multiple of 5 so it's cool! I can bend the rules for more pictures of cute little Hallie, right? Thought so)

In no specific order:
1.
Tea Party

2.
Giving Kisses to Kermit, hanging out with cousin Brayden

3.
Chilling by the pool

4.

5.

6.
Farmers Market

7.

8.
Those eyes!

9.
Just like cousin Luke

10.
Holding on to Mommy!

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
<3 Kelly and Hallie



6 comments:

  1. I can't ever get enough of your sweet Hallie girl! I love how happy she always is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your sweet Hallie is adorable!! Found you through the link up. Great to find another stay at home mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - these are the cutest pictures ever!! I love her little moccs. And the one by the pool - it's cold here today, but I just can't wait until summer. Olivia and Hallie are going to love the pool.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...