A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, April 20, 2015

Joyce's 28th!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Our weekend had its ups and downs, with a super cranky baby on Saturday. Seriously! Hallie has never ever had a full day of crankiness ever until this weekend, so I was in completely new territory! I didn't know how to deal and ended up crying most of the day and binging on Chinese Food in the evening with my best pal Joyce! Joyce was nice enough to sit with Hallie for a few minutes so I could pick up the food and get a few minutes of sanity!

Speaking of Joyce, she had a birthday last week, and on Friday night, her parent's took some of her closest family and friends to dinner at Dough Pizzeria to celebrate! It was a such a blast and Hallie was in Heaven because pizza is her favorite food ever!

Me and the birthday girl!







Joyce's Mom and I always plan a ridiculously amazing cake for her! This year a panda!

Complete with Candy sushi that I hand crafted! 
Joyce, with boyfriend Jay and his parents! (and a photobombing 1 shoe Hallie) 

Closeup of the sushi

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
<3 Kelly

8 comments:

  1. How much fun!!! I love how the candy sushi turned out! Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is the sushi! First time commenting:) Hallie is just the cutest!

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison! Thank you so much! Glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  3. YOu have GOT to post some instructions on how to do that sushi!! And I've heard that egg on pizza is pretty good. Is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Aria's fave food was pizza haha! She doesn't really like it, which is odd because she loves cheese and bread. You'd think it would be a no brainer, but nope. Pizza might be mama's fave though, top 5 at least! Yummy. Such a fun cake and I looove the sushi haha how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza is my favorite food ever too! That looks SO good. That cake is so stinking cute too. Love it all.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like so much fun. The candy sushi is adorable and that pizza is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...