A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

If you need me

I had a ton of things planned this morning.  Hallie went to bed late,  so I just knew she would sleep in!  I was going to drink my coffee and blog, shower and do the dishes all before Hallie got up for the day. But 5 minutes before my alarm I heard my girl crying. When I went in her room she looked scared and wouldn't let me put her back to sleep.  So I carried her back to bed with me and my fiercely independent girl snuggles right up to me and falls back to sleep.  She just needed her Momma.
So if you need me, I'll be enjoying these rare moments!
<3 Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soak them up girl. They get fewer and farther between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh enjoy the sweet baby snuggies!! Miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love baby cuddles!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...