Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Monday

Happy Monday friends! Hallie had such a great weekend with her Memi! Mommy is kicking herself for forgetting the camera this weekend! Thank goodness for cell phones!

Friday and Saturday were spent with Christopher's family! His parent's bought Hallie a highchair for Pop's house so that she could sit with the grown ups and she just had the best time! Memi also bought her an animal puzzle, which she had fun proclaiming that each animal was a "Puppy!"

She also showed off her dance skills to everyone this weekend! "Trashin' the Camp" from Tarzan is her favorite song EVER, and girl has really got some moves when it comes on. She must have good taste, because N'SYNC was my jam when I was growing up! We must have played it like 100 times just to watch her dance!


Sunday we took it pretty slow. We took Hallie to the park in our neighborhood, and she finally likes the swing!


Last night I had to work, so Christopher took Hallie with him to church, and apparently she caught the attention of a teenage girl behind them, who offered to babysit anytime! Score! Thanks Hallie for finding Mommy and Daddy a babysitter! Ha!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

<3 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. What a great weekend!! Of course I'm obsessed with Hallie's dancing! And score and the babysitting offer! I am DYING to find a babysitter out here in AZ so that Eric and I can finally go on a date. So many good movies we are dying to see in the theater, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try care,com, you can do a background check! I am pretty obsessed with this new dancing thing myself, but of course I am biased!

      Delete
  2. hahaha aww the Tarzan dancing!! Aria just watched that the other day for the first time, I didn't think it would hold her attention but she was digging it. Lots of 'mom dance wif me'. When a toddler asks you to dance you just can't say no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the cutest! I love her smile on that swing!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...