A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hallie's 1st Birthday Inspiration

I have been planning Hallie's 1st Birthday since I found out she was a girl...and that's no April Fools Joke!

I knew I wanted the theme to be a Royal Affair and I knew I wanted the color scheme to be Lavender, Blush and Gold! If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I got started making the garland yesterday! (If you are not following me, why not!? lol)

So without further ado, here is my inspiration board for Hallie's First Birthday:
1. My garland is kind of similar! Though The lavender is the main color with accents of the blushy pink and gold.

2.  I know Hallie will be wearing Freshly Picked Moccs, just unsure which pair yet, because I am between 2 dresses!

3. I will be making all kinds of finger sandwiches in princess shapes. A crown, a castle, a glass slipper!

4.  Hallie will be wearing a crown headband, though I am leaning toward a gold one!

5. This is the cake I had in mind, only in lavender! I just found out my cake lady moved, though thanks to many great friends on Facebook, I have received plenty of advice for back ups and am in the process of getting quotes!

6. I love the idea of putting a tutu around her high chair! *Something I bet many of you didn't know about me- I used to own my own Tutu company! So you know...if you ever find yourself in need of a tutu, you know where to go!

7. I love the idea of giving the boys foam swords as favors! It fits in with the theme without being girly!

8.  My amazing hubby already agreed to help me make signs to go up the walk to the house! I have Hallie's story all ready to be painted on!

9.  Purple Princess invitations of course! Can't wait to get Hallie's picture made to go on these babies!

What were your first birthday themes?!
<3 Kelly

8 comments:

  1. cute!! i love all your inspiration picks :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas! The cake shown in #5 is actually almost identical to the smash cake my daughter had (except hers was lavender). I got a beautiful lavender cake stand from Amazon that we put it on for her 1st birthday photo shoot.

    I just got my daughter gold FP moccs a few weeks ago and I love them. They go with just about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this theme and idea! It will be SO cute. And yes....I've contemplated 1st birthday themes for Mabel already. Yes I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am in LOVE with everything!!! It's going to be a birthday to remember...well, us...not sure about her ;) Eek! It's going to be perfect! I've been planning 1st birthday party for boy and girl as well, for like years :) You are such a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahhhh so so cute! It is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! Love the inspiration board. I have the best time planning Elin's parties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this!! I planned Olivia's birthday months in advance. I can't believe Hallie will be 1 soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...