A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Currently April

Well, well well! It has been quite a while since I did a "Currently Post", so I thought I would fill you in on what I've been up to around the Mock house! 

Reading: I am kind of reading a filler book right now until I get some good recommendations. I'm reading Devil's Food Cake Muder by Joanne Fluke, which is a series I picked up years ago...it's not great, but it kills time! PLEASE PLEASE book recommendations! 

Watching:American Idol, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix (SO SO FUNNY! It's only 13 episodes and goes by really fast, but you will love it! Can't wait for another season!) I am also rewatching PLL on Netflix because I already miss it since last weeks finale! :( PS...I'm looking for clues! Things are getting ridiculous! 

Working on: Preparing for Hallie's first birthday! If you missed my inspiration post yesterday, be sure to check it out! 

Looking Forward to: A weekend off with my family! Today is my Friday and then Christopher has a whole weekend off! We have some fun things planned including celebrating Hallie's very first Easter! 


Loving: The new colors on Freshly Picked! We need them all! 


Have a great Thursday! 
<3 Kelly 






9 comments:

  1. Girl, I am with you! Dying for a new series to read!
    I have only been watching PLL's on Netflix so I always HATE that I'm a season behind... and then I have to wait for it to be uploaded to streaming anyway, UGH! I'm so impatient! I seriously can't believe all the twists they've been able to sneak into that show, ha ha! So addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Just wait! It is so ridiculous! These season 5 finale is going to leave you going....huh!? Wht!?! Who?!!! How! lol

      Delete
  2. So cute!! I can't believe it is almost her birthday :) How much fun to have a long weekend with your husband...I wish that were the case for us, but we will definitely soak up Sunday <3 As for book recommendations: The Fringe Hours (Jessica Turner) and She's Got Issues (Nicole Unice). Love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Thank you so much Liz!!!! I will look into those for sure! I still can't believe 1 year can go by so fast!

      Delete
  3. aww first holidays, those ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a year already?! My goodness, it goes so fast, doesn't it? I love those pupleish FP moccs. I definitely think Mim needs a pair of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - such a great show! And I am so excited for when we have kids to have all of those first holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elin Hilderbrand and Liane Moriarty books for sure!!! And those mocs are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...