Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Crock Pot Chicken Chili

Every once in a while I get a recipe that is just so delicious that I HAVE to share it! Last night's Crock Pot Chicken Chili is that recipe! It is so simple and it was one of the tastiest recipes I have tried recently! 

Ingredients:
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Package of frozen corn
1 yellow onion chopped
1 Can of black beans
1 Can of kidney beans
1 small can of tomato sauce
1 can of Rotel tomatoes (I use the HOT)
1 small can of diced green chilis
1 packet of taco seasoning
(Topping choices: Tortilla, cheese, avocado or french fried onions)

Place chicken in crock pot and pour over half of the taco seasoning. Then dump the remaining ingredients over the chicken topping with the rest of the taco seasoning and stir,

Cook on high in crock pot for 5 1/2 hours. At 5 hours shred the chicken and stir, then replace lid for remaining 30 minutes! Enjoy! (Like I said we used the Hot rote, tomatoes, so you might want to add some salt and pepper to taste)

I am always looking for a good easy recipe to try, if you have any, send them my way!
<3 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. chicken chili AND in the crockpot! YES! Perfect recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh this looks so good! And any recipe that can cook while I'm at work wins!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...