Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Baby Kisses

Hallie started doing the cutest thing ever! She has been giving us those glorious open mouth kisses for a while now! She is pretty stingy with them though, and won't usually give them on command, but are adorable nonetheless. Recently however, this little Momma started giving kisses to her baby dollies! It seriously is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! 



It amazes me how much she absorbs and learns! She is just growing up too fast! My baby is 10 months old today. I'll make sure to post an update tomorrow! But for now Happy Tuesday and enjoy those sweet baby kiss pictures!

10 comments:

  1. This must be such a fun time since she's learning so much! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet slobbery baby kisses are the best! My little gives them to her babies too!

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet! I just love it! How do they know to do that?! Seriously!?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! She just melts my heart!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for Wells to give kisses! I always ask for some "sugars" (kisses) and then kiss him, but he hasn't quite caught on! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! I miss those kisses. Marissa used to give the grossest slobbery ones. So sweet that you captured her loving her baby doll :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! I miss open mouthed baby kisses!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so sweet that she loves her baby doll! I love open mouth kisses - I hope Olivia never learns the real way.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...