A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, March 6, 2015

Oh hey, Friday! Snow Day

 Linking up today with September Farm

Oh yay! Friday! This week has had its ups and downs.  The snow day was a plus, but we just can't seem to get healthy around here! Every time we get over something, one of us seems to catch something else! On tap for today...making a Dr appointment for our little peanut! Mommy needs to go too, but I'm going to stick it out until Monday so I can take Hallie! Luckily this weekend is full of time to relax!

For our Pics from the week: Snow Day Pics:






Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Stay tuned next week for a review of one of my favorite Etsy shops! There will be a great deal for my readers!!
<3 Kelly

9 comments:

  1. aww she looks so happy in that hat :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that snow! How fun! Of course Hallie is happy in it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was short lived, but enjoyed nonetheless!

      Delete
  3. So cute! Hope you are all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww her cheest grin is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man! I hope you girls feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. y'all look so cute bundled up!!! I hope you guys are feeling better though. ick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snow day pics! We've all been sick here. Olivia almost since October. I'm ready for warmer weather and less germs!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...