A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, March 13, 2015

Oh hey, Friday! Pics from the week!

Sorry I have been a bit MIA this week! My kids at work have been on Spring Break, and I have been soaking up the extra time on my hands this week by doing a whole lot of nothing! It has been so nice to just hang out with the baby and not have to worry about getting in the car by 2:20pm every day to rush to school! But I have missed my girlies for sure and can't wait to see them on Monday!!!
Here are (some) of my favorite pics from our week at home!

 Hallie playing with the trains with "cousin" Brayden at the mall!
 2. Eating Brayden's Nonna's spaghetti! Hallie loved it soo much, she ate 2 bowls full! Not those bowls lol baby bowls! But still!!!
 3. Looking pretty in her new outfit from Auntie Anna and her pretty moccs!
4. Playing with Mommy! 
5. Hallie hanging out in her sweats! We went on a walk yesterday with another Mom from our playgroup! It was so nice...although OMG this Momma is out of shape!!!

Daddy is in a wedding this weekend, so we will be busy with wedding events! Hallie has a pretty new dress picked out!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

<3 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. I love her smile!!! Insert all the heart eyed emojis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love babies in sweat suits. It is ridiculous cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! What a sweet play area Hallie has!! I want a cozy place like that with all of my toys. She's so fashionable with her sweats and mocs.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...