Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, March 9, 2015

Must Have Monday: Spring

It has been quite some time since I have done a Must Have Monday List! Since spring seems to be on it's way, I have been perusing the internet looking for some things I want to get for Hallie for Spring/Summer! Here is what has made the list so far!


1. Navy Blue Striped Bodysuit with skirt- Old Navy
2. Floral Top- Old Navy
3. Salt Water Taffy Moccasins- Freshly Picked
4. Neon Purple Dress and Cardigan- Carters
5. Mint Arrow Skirt- Britt and Brooklyn- Etsy
6. Striped Dress bodysuit- Old Navy
7. Anchor Skirt- Britt and Brooklyn on Etsy

What are your Spring Must haves? Please share them with me!
Happy Monday,
Kelly 


9 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the pretty spring colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those sweet little moccasins! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute things! I am all about the Spring clothes right now, can't wait to wear shorts and cute sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Aria loves dresses. She has so far refused to wear shorts so lots and lots of dresses and skirts this summer! Last summer was the year of the romper, but she refused to wear those now too. Toddler opinions are always so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh spring----- come soon!!!! Love the carter's combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little lavendar moccs are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I love all of these. I can't wait for spring. We got Olivia her first pair of sea wees and she insisted on wearing them. With those and her painted toes, she looked like such a big girl - and I was so excited for warmer weather and warmer weather outfits. Dresses and bubbles galore!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...