Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Houston Friends

Over the weekend Hallie, her Tia Joyce (AKA my best friend) and Mommy piled in the car and took a much needed trip to the Galveston area to visit our GREAT friends, the Donahoes! Callie, Joyce and I all went to high school together, and it is so amazing to me after 10 years we have stayed such close friends! (Yes, I know I am officially old! 10 years since High School....GASP!) 

Callie and her family just built a new house, and we hadn't seen it yet, so it was such a fun trip! 
When we got their Friday afternoon, the kiddos played!! 
Aiden and Hallie (Aiden was my ring bearer when I got married) 

Isn't Callie just the cutest! Joyce and I each got a treat on our beds!
Hallie became fast friends with Chloe...I think she missed Stella!
Easton and Hallie
The best picture I could get of all 3 kiddos! 
Then we had a dance party! Happy and I'm Elmo and I know it (If you haven't seen this Elmo video you MUST watch it, so funny!) 
Easton Especially loved Elmo!


Sweet Aiden couldn't get enough hugs from Miss Hallie! 

After dinner and putting (most of ) the kids to bed, the Girls headed to Seabrook Waffle Co, 





I got the "Dough Eyed" Nutella, icecream, and chocolate chips...so good!


The next morning we went to Aiden's Basketball game!


Naturally they won! Something about extra cheerleaders I guess! 
After the game, Cash (Callie's husband), Tia Joyce and Aiden practiced their skills!
Best Tia in the world! 


 After the game, we headed back to the house for some playtime 
Hallie still obsessed with Chloe


 After naps and Lunch we went Strawberry picking at a local farm! It looked fun, but since it was a bit chilly, Hallie and I let everyone else do the work and we stayed inside where it was warm after snapping a few pictures! (Bad Mom award...I totally forgot little Miss's hat!) 








Oh Easton, could you be any cuter?


 When we got home, the kids played while Mr Cash grilled up some burgers!


And of course there was another Dance Party! 
 After dinner, the kiddos went to bed and we enjoyed some grown up conversation and of course our favorite Teen show...PLL! Of course! 

For breakfast, Callie and Cash made pancakes! Aiden enjoyed the fruits of his labor on his (See what I did there!?) 

 After breakfast the kiddos played for a while

Excuse my icky hair....but I needed a picture with all of the cute kiddos!

Before long it was time to say goodbye to the Donahoes because they had Church

Hallie got some last minute Chloe snuggles
I left a funny inside joke for Callie to discover the next time she bathed the kiddos!
Then we headed home...
Not before stopping and having lunch with Hallie's amazing Memi!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
<3 Kelly and Hallie 

11 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderful trip. Looks like it was filled with just enough activities and just enough rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you had so much fun! I love the picture of Hallie with the dog.... the dog looks like "oh my goodness who is this little thing?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a fun trip!! and that dessert -- omg yum! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some adorable kids! Crazyyyy how fast time flies after high school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! YUM those waffles look good! How fun to pick your own strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a really great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Strawberry picking?! We are a waaays away from that here in Canada! What a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! What a fun weekend you all had! Looooved the penguin in the bath. I don't know what the inside joke is but I want that penguin lol. Glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Sindi! That little penguin is kind of a peeping tom when it comes to showers! lol

      Delete
  8. Looks like so much fun! And that waffle looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...