Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine Books

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was filled with a lot of errand running and a sleepover with my big girls at work.  Also I seem to be getting the sinus crud that everyone else has had! Thank GOD it is not contagious...granted I have always wondered how so many people get it at once..oh well the Dr says it's not contagious! Anyway on top of having a stuffy head I am running on very little sleep today.
Hallie is going through another bout of sleep separation anxiety.  So last night instead of finding a paci when she woke in the middle of the night and going back to sleep like usual, she screamed for me.  I would go in put the paci in and assure her I was there on and off for about 20 minute intervals until she finally fell back to sleep...then it would take me about 20 minutes to fall asleep due to the pressure in my head! Just in time to wake up and do it all again! Ah!

Anyway I didn't mean to vent, but darn that felt good! Today's post is really about the books! I know I shared with you 2 of the books that I got Hallie for her Valentines Bag from Mommy and Daddy! Weeeeell....I got a bit carried away and purchased a few more! I mean what else do you get a baby for Valentine's Day, right!?

1. The Day it Rained Hearts-

2.  Hug You Kiss You Love You-


3.  We Belong Together-

4.  You Are My Cupcake-

5. BabyLit- Romeo and Juliet-

Do you give your little's Valentine's gifts? What are you giving them? Have any more ideas of things I could give Hallie in her bag? I want to hear them!!!

Happy Monday! <3 Kelly 

6 comments:

  1. these books are so cute! i plan to celebrate every little holiday with our baby :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love You Are my Cupcake! I'm giving the kiddos the Llama Llama Valentine's Day book. I like to get them a plate or cup for the holiday as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We borrowed that book from the library! Love it!!! Great ideas! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Great book choices! I think at Target they have some Valentine bath toys that Hallie might like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books look adorable. Hoping you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I didn't think to get Olivia anything. That cupcake book is so cute - it matches a headband that Olivia has :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...