A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Tutu Cute

I LOVE when I catch Hallie doing things that resemble ballet! It makes my retired dancer heart so happy, that maybe one day she will follow in my footsteps! I will always tell her "Good job baby, first position" or "Yes that's a tendu". Yes, I know that's not what she is actually doing, but, reinforcement goes a long way! Ha!

Yesterday it was perfect! I had her in a tutu and her cute Rose Gold Freshly Picked Moccs that kind of look like ballet slippers (aka the reason I chose them) and that kid was a little ballerina!
She always pulls up on the closest thing she can find, but yesterday it was too tutu cute! She started pointing her little toes! I was one proud momma!

That little Tutu Tushy just kills me! 


6 comments:

  1. aww she is so cute! i love the tutu :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tutus, so cute for little girls! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her first Tutu! Precious.... Cannot wait for her recitals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I hope Olivia does ballet at some point - it's just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...