A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, February 27, 2015

Oh hey, Friday! Pics from the week!

THANK THE LORD IT IS FINALLY FRIDAY!
And as you read this, Hallie and I are on the road with Joyce for a fun girls weekend! (Well sort of)
We are heading towards NASA Space Station to see my friend Callie and her family! They just built a new house and it has been FOREVER since we have seen them! Looking forward to some time with good great friends!

So happy Friday! I hope you enjoy our pics from the week!

It finally did snow for like 5 minutes, so I bundled up Hallie and took her out to see it!
She was a lot Happier inside though! 
BFFS
Favorite toy!
Hallie waiting for her big cousin to get off the bus from school! 

4 comments:

  1. So so cute! I don't blame her for wanting to be inside and warm! :) Have a great trip and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love how happy Hallie looks in all your pictures! She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallie's smile is my faaaaaaaaaaaave!! Hope you had the funnest weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures of Hallie are always so cute :).

    Hope you had a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...