Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I'm still here!

Good morning everyone! Just wanted you to know that we are still here and well! We've just been busy spending some family time together! Yesterday was the Husband's birthday and we spent the majority of the day with him relaxing at home.  After work we took him out for a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! They were so nice! We asked for our cheesecakes to go, but they still brought a little treat with a candle for him to blow out!

This morning we got up early to go to Church for Ash Wednesday, then Hallie and I went to story time. 
Later it's Pretty Little Liars Night! (We always watch on Wednesdays) Did you here the exciting PLL news??!! Big A will be revealed March 24th! Ah!!! FINALLY!!!!! 
I thought this was funny!

Anyway, just a little update on what's been happening around here! 
Take care!
Kelly 

2 comments:

  1. Man I really wish we had a Cheesecake Factory close by.

    Sounds like you have enjoyed your week so far :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your husband. I love the cheesecake factory! Sometimes, I'll just have cheesecake for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...