Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, February 23, 2015

Hallie's Partner in Crime

Well Hallie's partner in crime/BFF turned 1 this weekend! It makes me sad, because soon that's going to be my girl! On Saturday we went to help Luna celebrate! Hallie had so much fun playing with her baby friends!
Jean Jacket- Carters Similar Here
Donut Skirt- Britt and Brooklyn 
Rose Gold Moccasins- Freshly Picked 
Luna's cake (Her Daddy made it! Amazing, right?!)

Sweet Luna girl!










Of course the Birthday Girl had a wardrobe change! The skirt we got her from Britt and Brooklyn 



Best Buds!

Slide!

Hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend!
We're cooped up today after the freezing rain overnight! (Oh yeah, that's what scares us Texan's off the road! Seriously all the schools are closed!)
xoxo <3 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. aww thats so cute she already has a BFF :) and i love that cake! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhhh!!!!! Baby parties are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! My BFF and I have known each other since that age! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that owl cake is so impressive!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...