A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

8 Months of Hallie Anne

8 months!? Before I know it this kid is going to be learning to drive and then graduating! I love my sweet girl though! She may be teeny, but she is still getting so big in my eyes! 






  • Age- 8 months! (Seriously...getting too too close to one for Mommy's liking!)
  • Weight-  We were excused from a weight check this month, but I would guess about 13.5 lbs
  • Length- Long and skinny still! No check up this month.  
  • Size- Size 1 Diapers! Onesies- 3 month or 3-6 Months Ts!  Pants- the waist on the 3-6 month are too big, but the length on the 3's are too small...LIMBO!  PJs 6 month for length..though they are still big and when she crawls in them, sometimes she get's the "Mermaid Tail" 
  • Eyes- Still blue! Yay!!! 
  • Hair- Getting longer and lighter each month! 
  • Sleeping- Usually 10-12 hours.  She has been waking up once in the night scared and doesn't like being alone, but will normally go back to sleep...most nights! 2-3 naps a day.
  • Eating- 26 oz a day. And anything else she can get her hands on! She wants EVERYTHING mommy eats! Loves yogurt, pasta, bread, rice, chicken, veggies, avocado, turkey, berries and puffs!
  • Milestones- Crawling and pulling up on EVERYTHING! She can even walk holding on.  Loves singing and dancing. Still no teeth! 
  • Words she can say: Hi, Hey, Mama, Dada, Bye Bye and "Ey-ya"- Which means "Stella" because she will shout it at the dog!
  •  Memorable outings- Playgroup, Valentines Party and Luna's first birthday! 
  • Favorite toys/activities- Prayer Bunny Still loves her turtle which we have named Dewy, Taggie elephant and princess dolly.  Also: Puppets and loves books! A girl after my own heart! We read before bed every night! She got a Children's Bible for her Baptism, and we always do that before bed with a prayer. Also loves the rhymes we do at story time! Particularly (Tick Tock,Horse named Ron and Patty Cake!) Loves to play with Stella.  DANCING! She loves to shake it! Especially with Daddy! She also really enjoys listening to music. WALKING with help! Seriously it makes her sooo happy! Loves dressing up! Beads and shoes! She is SUCH a social butterfly and loves to play with her friends! 
  • Nicknames- I call her sweet pea, peanut, peanut butter, sweet girl or Hal...Daddy likes to call her Daniel son when I put headbands on her...but other than that sticks to a generic sweetie or cutie!
  • Funny moments- When I am eating, she like to open her mouth and get close to mine...I guess she thinks I am going to "baby bird" her the food...lol not happening! 
  • Looking forward to- Each minute with her! She is growing up WAY too fast! Trip to Houston to visit Auntie Callie and her boys! 
Daddy's Baby Blanket
<3 Kelly and Hallie

7 comments:

  1. Happy 8 months Hallie! Oh my goodness she is so little. It's so hard to tell by photos how big a baby is. She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallie is so cute!! I love her smile. Happy 8 Months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! I have an almost 9mon old girl so I enjoyed reading what your lil one is up to! Good idea with the pasta to eat! We haven't tried that!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...