Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

10 years!

Today marks 10 years that Christopher and I have been together! In so many ways we have grown up together.  We met so young and have stayed together through the many struggles and triumphs of becoming adults.  Finishing school, job changes, losing loved ones, buying a home, getting married, and the birth of our daughter, we've seen each other through thick and thin.


Today I want to thank my sweet husband for being a great friend, boyfriend, husband, and now father to Hallie! You are always my rock and I love you so much! Here are to many more tens! 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Love the throwback pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Love it! Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers how long we have been together (not just married). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 10 years! Love all the pictures in this post!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...