A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Fun and....


A New Camera!

Nikon 3200

It's beautiful and perfect and everything I have been wanting! Thank you to all that chipped in on it for Christmas and a SPECIAL thank you to my dear husband who gifted the rest! So NO more blurry blog pictures!

Christopher actually had off all weekend which was a treat for me and Hallie! We LOVE having him home with us! She was so so happy all weekend!

Friday Night: My best friend Joyce came over to watch Gone Girl with us. I have been wanting to read it since I finished the book! It has been so good so far, but we pooped out early! Still have about 1/2 of the movie left!

Saturday Morning we got up and went to see Christopher's new store (Yay Christopher!) We got to meet all of his employees, they all seemed really nice! After that we ran a bunch of errands, including picking out my pretty new camera!

When we got home, Hallie posed for me and I played with my new toy:

In the evening, Christopher's sweet cousin Jennifer came over with her little guy Luke and dropped off Luke's old High Chair for Hallie.  She has been such a blessing to us! And Hallie couldn't love her more!

Sunday: Christopher had a morning meeting, so unfortunately we missed Church. I snuggled with baby and explored settings on my new camera:
I love that this camera shows how blue Hallie's eyes really are! 
Before
After...not that I will ever use this setting, but still fun to explore!

When Hallie woke up she had breakfast in her new Highchair.

Then We got ready and when Christopher got home, we went for a visit at my parent's house:
Hallie and Bapa
Hallie and Auntie Katie (see where she gets those blue eyes?)
She showed off her crawling skills

After my parent's house, we ran some more errands, and then went over to our Sponsor Couple's  (Mike and Judy sponsored us in our Catholic pre-marital counseling! Seriously the best thing we could have done) house for dinner. They are such warm and kind people! Hallie loved them!


And that was our weekend! This week we will be having a lot of play group fun! Can't wait to share! 
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new camera!! The pictures look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new camera! I'm so jealous! I would love a camera like that. Also, I loved the movie, Gone Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the great quality of your pics!! LOVED Gone Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new camera!! so exciting! also your little girl is so cute... love her tutu! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new camera takes incredible photos!! You have me itching for a new one!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for new cameras! I love my DSLR! Best thing I did, put it on manual and played around to learn the settings. I know it sounds scary, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks so tiny in her high chair. Aria looked that way once. Sometimes I notice her feet hanging over the little foot rest and remember thinking she'd never be that big to ever reach the foot rest. sigh.

    Congrats on your new toy!!! that is the most exciting. Have fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos!! We got that camera just before Christmas too :) So thankful! We just watched Gone Girl this weekend...a little freaky/thriller-ish! Didn't know what to expect, but not that ending. She looks absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay new camera!!! I am pretty sure I looked at this one myself but I was leaning towards a Cannon just a little bit more. Your photos look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new Camera. I love my Nikon the quality is great for the price! you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay yay yay! I have a Nikon too and love it. I'm not the best - and not the best at bringing it out when our phones are faster :) but you'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...